Do I need an Aged Care assessment before going to an Aged Care Home?


You first need to register for an assessment with My Aged Care. This assessment is done by a local assessor from an Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT), and will look at what type of services are most suited to your needs.

View All FAQs