What is an Income Tested Fee?

Centrelink works out the amount you need to pay as an Income Tested Fee. You can find an income assessment form here.

Or contact CareAbout and they can connect you with experts who will estimate all of your fees and even give you advice on how to structure your finances to make the most of government subsidies.

View All FAQs