Are there private Aged Care Homes?

Yes, these are called Supported Residential Services. They don’t receive government subsidies so they’re funded in full by residents’ fees.

Residents may still be able to access some government help if they’re in a Supported Residential Service. Speak to CareAbout about your unique situation. Simply give us a call on 13 13 00.

View All FAQs