How CareAbout can help you find NDIS Providers in Queensland
Explain you the Care System
Our team will clearly explain how different the NDIS works in QLD and how to access the support you need.
Understand your needs
We'll take the time to understand what your health, lifestyle and cultural preferences are.
Recommend Reliable Providers
The NDIS providers we recommend in QLD have been carefully evaluated so that you know the choice you make is one you can trust.
Why use CareAbout to Find NDIS Providers in Queensland
- Queenslanders might be known for their easygoing attitudes, but when it comes to NDIS Providers, it pays to be picky. CareAbout can match you with a reliable NDIS provider with quality services and immediate availability.
- If you live in Brisbane you may have over 1000 NDIS Providers to choose from. With so many options It can be hard to compare the services and the quality of each provider. CareAbout prides itself on working with a selected group of NDIS Providers that you can trust. All providers CareAbout works with are customer-centric, have good communication, and robust processes in place.
- If you are scratching your head with the NDIS Industry Jargon, our call center can explain to you in simple language how the NDIS works and walk you through the whole process in language you can understand.
- NDIs participants may be presented with a range of complex needs from chronic illness to dementia. Find skilled workers to help families is not always easy. CareAbout will match you with an NDIS provider who has a skilled worker with availability to help your family.
How is the NDIS funding distributed in QLD
- Numbers released by the NDIA in September 2020 shows that there are 48,062 NDIS participants in metro Sydney.
The same report shows that there are 13,215 participants under the age of 6 receiving Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) support in QLD.
- 25% of NDIS payments in Queensland go to the top 10 providers out of 5,058 providers in the state of NSW.
Frequently Asked Questions
Home many NDIS Providers are in QLD
There are 2,536 active providers during Jul-Sep 2020 in states of QLD and All Service Districts, All Disability Groups and All Age Bands.
Home many NDIS Plans are released per quarter in QLD?
During Jul-Sep 2020, 5581 plans were released in QLD.
What is the average NDIS Plan size in QLD?
In September 2020, the average NDIS Plan size in Queensland was $77,000
How many NDIS participantsare in QLD?
There are 78,811 participants in states of QLD and All Service Districts, All Disability Groups and All Age Bands.