How CareAbout can help you find Home Care Providers in South Australia
Explain you the Care System
Our team will clearly explain how different Government subsidies work in South Australia and how to access the support you need.
Understand your needs
We'll take the time to understand what your health, lifestyle and cultural preferences are.
Recommend Reliable Providers
The Home Care providers we recommend in South Australia have been carefully evaluated so that you know the choice you make is one you can trust.
Why use CareAbout to Find a Home Care Provider in South Australia
- South Australia’ home care providers have different quality standards and fee structures. Careabout staff can help you connect with a great provider in South Australia with great quality services and fair fees.
- Whether you’re in Adelaide, Mount Gambier, Victor Harbor or another town in between, CareAbout can help you find a quality home care provider with availability.
- South Australia has the second-highest proportion of individuals over the age of 65 in the nation, and the oldest proportion of people over the age of 85 Therefore, finding skill workers to help families is not always easier. CareAbout will match you with a provider who has a skilled worker with availability to help your family.
How is Home Care Package funding distributed in South Australia
Numbers released in 30 September 2019 by the Department of Health shows that 7% of the package released in Australia are in SA.
The data also shows that in September 2019, the state had 8,757 active packages and 6,073 people who are still waiting on the queue.
- Most Home Care Packages have been distributed in the Greater Adelaide Area.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many Home Care Packages have been released in South Australia?
Number of people in a home care package at 30 September 2019 by ACPR
Total : 8,757
- Eyre Peninsula:390
- Flinders & Far North:110
- Hills, Mallee & Southern: 1,282
- Metro East: 1,034
- Metro North:1616
- Metro South:1809
- Metro West: 1209
- Mid North: 139
- Riverland: 263
- South East: 351
- Yorke, Lower North & Barossa: 554
Home many Home Care Providers are in South Australia?
Number of home care providers in South Australia at 30 September 2019 by ACPR
- Eyre Peninsula:5
- Flinders & Far North:10
- Hills, Mallee & Southern: 12
- Metro East: 40
- Metro North:15
- Metro South:14
- Metro West: 24
- Mid North: 3
- Riverland: 5
- South East: 5
- Yorke, Lower North & Barossa: 9
How many people are waiting on Home Care Packages in South Australia?
Number of people waiting for a home care package in South Australia at 30 September 2019
Level 1: 173
Level 2: 2,039
Level 3: 2,934
Level 4: 927