What we do
You can think of CareAbout as your partner in care – we help you navigate your way through the care options.
If you are after home care, we help you determine the services that you most need, and find a reliable, quality provider in your area, within your budget.
If you are considering an aged care home, we may first discuss home care options that you may not have realised are available to you. If an aged care home remains your best option, we can save you thousands of $$$ in fees, and hours and hours of searching and inspecting.
If you are after NDIS-financed care, we can help you prepare a plan and find the services and providers that are best for you.
Who we are
- CareAbout’s only business is expert advice. We don’t own any of the providers we suggest to you – our recommendations are based entirely on your needs.
- There is no mark-up on the care we arrange, so you pay the same as if you had gone to the provider yourself. The difference is, you go with the confidence that, with CareAbout’s help, you have made the right choice.
- Our expert, no-obligation advice is free to you. And it is advice you can trust.
Who we work with
- First and foremost, we work with you.
- We work to help you understand the care system.
- We work with you to determine the type of care and services that best meets your needs and budget.
- We work to match you with reliable, affordable and high-quality provider in your area.
- We work with you every step of the way.
- The providers we recommend have been carefully evaluated and selected so that you know the choice you make is one you can trust.