How CareAbout can help you find Home Care Providers in Victoria
Explain you the Care System
Our team will clearly explain how different Government subsidies work in Victoria and how to access the support you need
Understand your needs
We'll take the time to understand what your health, lifestyle and cultural preferences are
Recommend Reliable Providers
The Victorian Providers we recommend have been carefully evaluated so that you know the choice you make is one you can trust
Why use CareAbout to find a home care provider in Victoria
- Everyone in Victoria knows how competitive the Home Care Market is. It can be hard to see through all promotional material and different rates to work out if you are getting a good deal or not. CareAbout prides itself for working with a selected group of Home Care Providers that you can trust. All providers CareAbout works with are customer-centric, have fair fees and robust process in place.
- Data from the Victoria Government suggests that older people may find limited or no service options in their area or find it difficult to access providers who can provide the services they need. With CareAbout, our team will do all the research on your behalf, so you don’t need to waste your time meeting providers who can’t help you.
- There is a growing aged population in Victoria presenting with a range of complex needs from chronic illness to dementia. Find skill workers to help families is not always easier. CareAbout will match you with a provider who has a skilled worker with availability to help your family.
- Victorian have struggled to navigate through My Aged Care System. Although dealing with My Aged Care is inevitable, CareAbout can help you understand your rights and My Aged Care processes in words you can understand.
How is Home Care Package funding distributed in Victoria
- Numbers released in September 2019 by the Department of Health shows that 30% of the package released in Australia are in Victoria. The data also shows that the state has 30,072 active packages and 19,192 people who are still waiting on the queue.
- Most Home Care Packages have been distributed in the greater Melbourne followed by Gippsland and Barwon-South Western.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many Home Care Packages have been released in Victoria?
Number of people in a home care package at 30 September 2019, by ACPR
- Barwon-South Western : 2,484
- Eastern Metro : 6,027
- Gippsland: 2,265
- Grampians: 1,382
- Hume: 1,810
- Loddon-Malle: 1,762
- Northern Metro:4,461
- Southern Metro:6,267
- Western Metro: 3,614
Home many Home Care Providers are in Victoria?
Number of home care providers in Victoria at 30 September 2019, by ACPR
- Barwon-South Western : 30
- Eastern Metro : 57
- Gippsland: 23
- Grampians: 20
- Hume: 29
- Loddon-Malle: 17
- Northern Metro: 38
- Southern Metro: 65
- Western Metro: 54
How many people are waiting on Home Care Packages in Victoria?
Number of people waiting for home care package in Victoria at 30 September 2019:
Level 1: 868
Level 2: 8429
Level 3: 6,967
Level 4: 19,192